Experienced UI & UX Designer | Full TimeAs a UI & UX Designer your focus will be creating, optimizing and developing UI and UX designs for corporates in Southeast Asia. You will get the chance to work with the biggest companies on how to make their internal and external systems better for their users.
- Designing clear user workflow/journey for web and mobile apps and making changes based on client’s feedback;
- Conceptualizing ideas, create wireframes, and interactive prototype;
- Updated on the latest UI/UX operating systems for mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.);
- Being aware of the latest UI/UX trends to ensure the most optimal designs of the apps;
- Collaborating with developers on concepts and designs;
- Being able to test features for usability while taking an agile approach;
- Adjusting the duration of the designing process according to the project timeline to ensure on-time delivery.
- Having 2 or more years of experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, graphic design or related field;
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality app designs to clients (shown in solid project portfolio);
- Having knowledge in iOS and Android design guidelines and specifications;
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Fireworks, InvisionApp, and Zeplin (would be an advantage);
- Strongly creative with solutions when faced with multiple client suggestions/ideas;
- Creative mind with a tendency to think out of the box.
- Fixed payment with a % bonus based on project work
- Opportunity to work with an international team
- Learning and growth opportunity for personal and professional skills
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant is required to send resume and cover letter to:
Note: When applying, please attach along your portfolio.