Can you blend technical with business understanding? Are you excited to work with people from different departments in the company who have a variety of great expertise and always have interesting perspectives to add to the table?
What you will do
- As Software Business Analyst you will play an active role in all aspects of the client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- You will have a passion for helping clients use technology strategically to change industries, transform business models, and create competitive advantage.
- You will serve as a business analyst on multiple client engagements and work with a number of colleagues and clients in a range of industry and functional areas.
- Communication is essential in every activity of our value creation for the client. So strong communication skills and the ability to speak up across cultures and levels of hierarchy is key to succeed in the this role.
Who are you
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Science and Engineering, Information Systems and/or some other Engineering focus
- 2-4 years of professional experience within a technology company or technology consulting firm
- Logical and critical thinking
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual problem-solving ability
- Possess skills of listening and problem-solving
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
Why you should join SILVERFOX
SILVERFOX gives you the opportunity to influence how large companies in Southeast Asia and globally face their challenges.
Furthermore you will be exposed to an international team of people and have the opportunity to work with global clients. You will get to travel to visit client locations mostly in Southeast Asia, and get experience with multiple industries from agricultural to banking.
How to Apply
Applicant is required to send resume and cover letter to:
Note: When applying, please attach along your portfolio
You will be working at the office headquarter in South Jakarta, Indonesia. You will have a 3 months probation period, where you will be evaluated on performance. Strong language ability in English is a must.
You can expect reply within 5 days with initial tests, if you are being considered for this position. Our application will take you through various tests and interviews, where we aim to learn if your personality, mindset and professional experience makes you a good fit for our company in the long term.