Experienced UI & UX Designer | Full Time
As a UI & UX Designer your focus will be creating, optimizing and developing UI and UX designs for corporates in Southeast Asia. You will get the chance to work with the biggest companies on how to make their internal and external systems better for their users.
What you will do
- Designing clear user workflow/journey for web and mobile apps and making changes based on client’s feedback
- Conceptualizing ideas, create wireframes, and interactive prototype
- Updated on the latest UI/UX operating systems for mobile apps (iOS, Android, Windows, etc.)
- Being aware of the latest UI/UX trends to ensure the most optimal designs of the apps
- Collaborating with developers on concepts and designs
- Being able to test features for usability while taking an agile approach
- Adjusting the duration of the designing process according to the project timeline to ensure on-time delivery.
Who are you
- Having 2 or more years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, graphic design or related field
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality app designs to clients (shown in solid project portfolio)
- Having knowledge in iOS and Android design guidelines and specifications
- Advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Fireworks, InvisionApp, and Zeplin (would be an advantage)
- Strongly creative with solutions when faced with multiple client suggestions/ideas
- Creative mind with a tendency to think out of the box.
Why you should join SILVERFOX
Working with SILVERFOX, you will be given personal responsibility for your task, projects and how you solve various problems for each client. You will work together with a team on solving various challenges.
On some projects, there will be put pressure on you for fast deliverables, while others are long term projects with many iterations. If needed, you will be expected to travel for SF business reason. So, be ready to feel bigger challenges and gain better experience.
How to Apply
Applicant is required to send resume and cover letter to:
Note: When applying, please attach along your portfolio
You will be working at the office headquarter in South Jakarta, Indonesia. You will have a 3 months probation period, where you will be evaluated on performance. Strong language ability in English is a must.
You can expect reply within 5 days with initial tests, if you are being considered for this position. Our application will take you through various tests and interviews, where we aim to learn if your personality, mindset and professional experience makes you a good fit for our company in the long term.